Etiquetas

martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Hello, I am Rubén. I like a lot of things and I am going to tell you about them.

I like to read adventures books, especially Harry Potter`s books.











I enjoy going out with my friends: going to the cinema, to the park...

I love watching horror films on TV.












My favourite food is pizza.


I play the piano, the viola and I go to the chorus of OSG, where a lot of children sing. I practise the piano on Tuesdays and Fridays. I practise the viola on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. I go to the chorus on Saturday mornings.

Rubén, 6 A

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations Rubén! I like your post because you mention all your favourites. And sorry for the delay in publishing! I don´t know what happened.
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar