Etiquetas

sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

WORLD BOOK DAY

Last Saturday, April the 23rd, it was the World Book Day. I´m sure you all know a book that engaged you. That´s why I want you to recommend it to me through a Voki character. Choose your character, type your message and select the voice. Then post it in our blog and that´s it! It´s easy-peasy!
Remember that you have to convince me to read your book. Don´t do a book review, but a BOOKTALK. Talk about the setting, the characters and the plot, but don´t tell the end. You can follow these steps:



- First, introduce yourself (name and age)


- Then say the title (I recommend you the book titled "...").


- Talk about the setting (The story takes place in ...)


- Introduce the characters. (There are two girls and ...)


- Shortly explain the plot of the book (It is about ...)


- Give your personal opinion (I like it because it is very interesting/funny/ captivating/mysterious/fascinating/ ...)


And now listen to my recommendation:









VOKI

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario