Etiquetas

viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

" Where I live " by Alba, class 5ºA

Hello children!!!
I live in A Coruña. It´s a big city in the
north - west of Spain. I live in a flat. My flat is in Los Rosales.
In my city there are lots of cinemas, supermarkets... But there isn't any water parks, :( . There are lots of old buildings.
In the past, my flat was a forest, but now, is my flat. My favourite place is Marineda City. It´s the biggest shopping centre in Spain, and the third in Europe. I love Marineda City because it´s got lots of things:  cafés, mini golf, karting, bowling, shops...     Marineda City´s made of steel and glass.
                                                                      I love my city!!!
                                                                     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario