Etiquetas

jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

MY SCHOOL by Ángel Fariña Figueroa 5ºA

My school is Emilia Pardo Bazán Primary School. It is a big school with 2 buildings: one for Primary and one for Infants. It has got 30 classrooms, 1 library, 1 lab, 2 gyms, 1 concert hall, 1 staffroom and 1 canteen. There are lots of toilets, corridors and stairs, and there is a lift too. My favourite part is the gym, because I love sports.
There are 50 teachers, 2 caretakers, 1 secretary and lots of dinner ladies but no lollipop lady. The headteacher is Mr. José Manuel, the head of studies is Mr.Horacio and my tutor is Mrs.Conchy.
I have not got a uniform. I have got a big schoolbag with notebooks, pencils, pens, rubbers, rulers, crayons, scissors, glue, a compass, a agenda, a folder, a pencil sharpener, a pen drive and the snack. I have not got books because I have got a netbook.


                                                                       This is my school

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario