Etiquetas

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Autumn


Hello, I´m Alberto and I will write this article about the autumn, that is my favourite season.

It begins with the autumn equinox, on the 22nd or the 23rd of September, and ends with the winter solstice, on the 21st of December.

In autumn there are many fruits, like grapes, pomegranates, figs, walnuts, hazelnuts, chestnuts, almonds, acorns, pumpkins, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, apricots, pears..., and plants, like mushrooms, and animals, like hedgehogs, squirrels... In the autumn, the leaves of some trees change and its green colour becomes yellow, brown and orange, until they dry and fall, helped for the wind blowing with great force. In this season the cool temperatures and bad weather start: rain, clouds and wind. that´s in autumn we have to wear clothes more appropiate for this season: long trousers, t-shirts wihyth long sleeves, boots, jackets, umbrellas...

What I like about autumn is Halloween, Magosto, the Advent (with the Christmas gift list), play in the leaves... But I don´t like the back to school, the bad weather, homework, tests...

Alberto Canela, 6 A.



2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations Alberto! I like your post. There are many autumn words. Well done!
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s very beautiful.I like it!

    Very good,Alberto!

    David,6ºA

    ResponderEliminar