Etiquetas

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

My last Tuesday

Hi!!!!! I am Marta Rivera from 6ºA.
Last Tuesday,10 of May, I got up at 7:50 and I had a shower. Then I had breakfast: orange juice, milk and biscuits. At 8:35, I went to school with Lois from 6ºA. During the break, I danced with Daniel Hernández from 6ºA, Alberto from 6ºA, Lois from 6ºA, Laura from 6ºA, Yago from 6ºB, Rubén from 6ºA and Martín from 6ºA in the music class. At 14:00 I went back home.
At lunch time, I ate omelette and I drank milk. Then, I did my homework and I played with the Nintendo DS.
At 7:30 I went to the football stadium because the Depotivo played: Deportivo- Atletic of Bilbao. The goalkeeper of Deportivo, Aranzubía, played very well.
At 23:00 I went back home, I had dinnner and I went to bed.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario