Etiquetas

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

MY WEEKEND


Last weekend was very busy:

On Saturday morning I had a piano lesson. Then I watched TV and I went to eat out. After that, I went shopping to "Dolce Vita", but I didn´t buy anything.
On Saturday afernoon, I finished my homework and I played the piano a little bit. Then, I was surfing on the Internet.
In the evening, I had a shower and I had dinner. Afterwards, I saw the "Eurovision Contest". Lucía Pérez was fantastic !

On Sunday morning, I was playing the piano before I went to my village. I ate there with my grandparents. After eating, I was playing with my cousins all the evening. Then I came back home.

In the evening I was watching the Football League matches. It was very exciting! I could watch televison because on Monday there wasn´t school . It was great!



What a weekend!
David 6ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario