-Halloween is celebrated on October 31st.
- Many countries in Europe and around the world celebrate Halloween.
- Many families carve pumpkins together. They cut a face in the pumpkin with a knife. They put a candle in the pumpkin to light it up.
- Many people also dress up in costumes.
- Children "Trick or Treat" in their Halloween costumes.
- They go to a door and knock. When it opens, they scream : "Trick or Treat!".
- Sometimes they say:
TRICK OR TREAT
SMELL MY FEET
GIVE ME SOMETHING
GOOD TO EAT!