Etiquetas

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

My garden by Mario Alex Fernandez Pereira 6ºc


                                                              My garden

I´ve got a beautiful garden. I think it´s the best garden in the world.

It´s got lots of fruit trees: apple trees, lemon trees, pear trees, orange trees, chestnut trees, nut trees, cashew trees, almond trees and hazelnut trees.There are also many colourful flowers, window boxes, pots and delicious fruit. 
We also grow vegetables in a green house: carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, beans, peas, lettuce, mushrooms, beans,
asparagous, greens and celery.
I am in the garden with my family now. My mum is cutting the grass, my dad is raking the leaves,my sister is watering the flowers and I am picking strawberries.We are having fun!!!!
Many animals and insects visit the garden everyday: birds, squirrels, hedgehogs, thousands of mice, dogs, cats, pigs, cows, bulls and bugs (bees, flies, ladybirds, mosquitoes, dragonflies, grasshoppers, fireflies, spiders). Fireflies are the most beautiful insect in the world. Flies are darker than dragonflies because dragonflies are beautiful.
I have a pond with a statue of an underwater journey.

I love my garden!!!I love gardening!!! It´s fantastic to help in the garden!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario