Etiquetas

martes, 11 de diciembre de 2012

"MY GARDEN" BY NATALIA 6ºC

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
I've got a beautiful garden.
It's got fruit trees: apple trees, pear trees...
There are also many colourful flowers, window boxes and green grass.
We grow vegetables in a green house too: carrots, tomatoes, potatoes,...
I am in the garden with my family now. My mum is watering the flowers,
my dad is cutting the grass, my little sister is feeding the birds and I am
picking strawberries.
Many  animals and insects visit the garden every day: birds, squirrels and
thousands of bugs ( bees, ladybirds, spiders...).
Butterflies are the most beautiful and colourful insects for me.
I think bees are more useful than beettles because they make honey.
I love my garden! And I love gardening!
It's fantastic to help in the garden!
BYE-BYE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario