Etiquetas

jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

MY SCHOOL by Lucía Franco Rivas 5A

 My school is Emilia Pardo Bazán. It is  a big school with 2 buildings: one for Primary and one for Infants. It is got 30 classrooms, 1 library, 1 lab, 2 gyms, 1 concert hall, 1 staffroom and 1 canteen. There are lots of toilets, corridors and stairs, and there is a lift too. My favourte part is the playground: is very big, it´s got school garden and 1 basketball pitch.
There are 50 teachers, 2 caretakers, 1 secretary and lots of dinner ladies but no lollipop lady. The haedteacher is Mr. José Manuel and the head of studies Mr. Horacio.
I haven´t got a umiform. I ´ǘe got a big schoolbag with notebooks, pens, rubbers, rulers,crayons,scissors and glue. I haven´t got books because I´ve got a netbook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario