Etiquetas

martes, 19 de enero de 2016

MY SCHOOL by Sergio Corgo 5B

My school is Emilia Pardo Bazán Primary School.It´s a  big school with 2 buildings: one for Primary and one for Infants.It´s got 30 classrooms,1 library,1 lab, 2 gyms,1 concert hall,1 staffroom and 1 canteen. there are lots of toilets, corridors and stairs,and there is a lift too.My favourite part is the playground:itś very big and itś got a school garden and a football pitch.

there are 50 teachers, 2 caretakers,1 secretary and lots of dinner ladies but no lollipop lady.The headteacheris Mr.José Manuel and the head of sudies is Mr.Horacio.

I haven´t got a uniform.I´ve got a big schoolbag with notebooks pencils rulers crayons and rubbers. I haven´t got books because I´ve got netbook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario