Etiquetas

lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

MY XMAS

I celebrate Xmas Day with my family .
I have dinner in my village (my granfather´s house).
Normally, this day , we eat shellfish and roasted meat.
After dinner my cousins, my brother and I prepare a little play.
After that we go to bed but my cousins go to another bedroom to wrap up the presents for our parents.
Next morning we open the presents and then we have lunch .

Now I´m going to speak about Xmas in general:

I think that Xmas is very funny because the little children receive a lot of presents and there isn`t school .
This is what I think.

What you think of Xmas? Please post a comment.




NOEMI - 6 C

2 comentarios:

  1. Good job, Noemi! I can see that you have made your post on your own, without copying from any website or similar. It´s really original. Congratulations!
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you rosa
    noemi 6ºc

    ResponderEliminar