Etiquetas

miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

FILM: THE LAST SONG


Hello I´m Marta from 6ºC and I want to talk to you about my favourite film, THE LAST SONG ( la última canción ).
The director is Julie Anne Robinson. The main characters are : Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsword, Greg Kinear, Kelly Preston and Bobby Coleman.
This film is about a teenager girl, with divorced parents. She has to go to spend the summer with his brother at his father´s house, who doesn´t take care of them very good.The summer passes and she starts to get along with her father. She meets her boyfriend and a new friend there. At the end of the movie her father dies of a lung cancer and she returns to her mother´s home in New York with her brother.
I like this movie very much because I like the films about adoslescents, especially if you see one of my favourite stars.









By Marta.

1 comentario:

  1. Congrats, Marta! Good post! You write about the film (characters, plot) and you give your personal opinion. Well done!
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar