Etiquetas

jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

My Daily Life!

Hi! I´m Alba from 6ºC and this is my daily life!
On Monday:
I get up at 8:00 , I have breakfast and then I go to school.
In the afternoom I go to the park with some friends and then I go home and I do my homework, then I watch TV.
I go to bed at 21:30.

On Tuesday:
I get up at 8:00, I have breakfast and I go to school.
In the afternoon I do my homework and I study a little bit.Then I go to the park, I love the park! When I ´m tired I go home and I have dinner. I go to bed at 21:30.

On Wednesday:
I get up at 8:00, I have breakfast, I have a shower and I go to school.
In the afternoon I do my homework and then, at 18:00 I go to an English class in Kensington (the name of my English academy).When I finish I go home and I have dinner. I go to bed at 21:30.

On Thursday:
I get up at 8:00, I have breakfast and I go to school.
In the afternoon I watch TV and play with my Nintendo.Then
I have a shower and I go to my English class again.When I finish I go home and I do my homework. Then I have dinner, I watch TV and I go to bed at 21:30.

On Friday:
I get up at 8:10, I have breakfast and I go to school.
In the afternoon I watch TV and I go to the park. On Fridays a lot of friends go to the park it´s like a ritual. I go to home at 21:00 or 22:00. I LOVE Fridays!!
Then I go home and I watch TV and I go to bed at 23:30!

1 comentario: