Etiquetas

jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Spriing !!!


HELLO !!! I´m Jorge from 6ºC . I want to talk about the spring :
I like the spring because it is very warm , but there is a proverb that says : ´´ In April thousands of water ``. I have no idea if they believe that saying , but I don´t think it´s going to happen . What I also like about spring is that I´m going on holiday to a house in Portugal with some friends and the house has got : a swimming pool , a tennis court, table football , pool table swings , slides , a living room and some rooms where we sleep , and the good thing it´s all for my family and three more known .


BYE BYE

1 comentario:

  1. Congrats Jorge! Your post is very nice but you make me green with envy. What a house! Can I go with you, please?
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar