Etiquetas

martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL BY ANDREW 6º C

After a long summer, it's September again and we are back to schoool.
Goodbye summer.                                                              Hello school.           
Goodbye beach.                                                                 Hello teachers.
Goodbye shorts.                                                                 Hello homework.
Goodbye sun.                                                                     Hello books.
Goodbye sofa.                                                                    Hello exams.
Goodbye computer.                                                            Hello timetables.
Goodbye Relentless (LBA).                                                Hello old friends.
Goodbye Coke.                                                                 Hello English!!!!

This school year I WILL:

I will pay attention in class.
I will do my homework.
I will ask if I don't understand.
I will study hard.
I will speak English.

I WILL DO MY BEST!!! 
I PROMISE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario