Etiquetas

miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL by Sofia Gómez París 6 B

                                           


               BYE, BYE SUMMER             





                                            

In the summer I go to the beach. In the beach I surf , and I walk my dog LUNA . I play with LUNA .
In the summer I went to Benidorm. I went to the swiming pool . In the summer I went to my grandparents´ home .


                                            HELLO AUTUMN

Hello autumn , In autumn I go to school. In the school  I see my friends,and teachers. In  autumn I go fishing in the weekend . 

In autumn I prachtce sinchronised swimming .

In autumn I go hunting with my father .

I`m happy  because I´m on holiday in summer . 

I`m sad because It´s always raining in autumn.              THE END 

                                                  THE SCHOOL YEAR RESOLUTIONS 

I WILL PLAY ATTENTION IN CLASS 
I WILL SLEEP ENOUGH TIME
I WILL SPEAK ENGLISH 
I WILL STUDY HARD
I WILL READ MORE 
                                                      I WILL DO MY BEST!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario