Etiquetas

miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL BY PABLO PLAZA 6ªB


After a long sumMer, it´s September again and we are back to school.
GOODBYE sumMer, goodbye beach, goodbye to the fun, goodbye  park.......... :(
HELLO  school, teachers, rubers, pencils, exams.................. :(
                              
THIS SCHOOL YEAR I WILL:

1- I will pay attention in class.          6-I will prepare my schoolbag the night before.
2- I will read more.                            7- I will sleep enough time.
3-I will study hard.                            8- I will do my homework.
4- I will help my classmates.             9- I will have a diary to get organised.
5- I will speak English.                     10- I will ask if I don´t understand.
I WILL DO MY BEST¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario