Etiquetas

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL, by Abril 6ºA



 Hello!
It's October and I am back to school.
My class is 6A so I am in year 6. My teacher is Conchy, my English teacher is Rosa, muy music teacher is Pedro and my PE teacher is José Manuel. My classroom is big and nice.We have got computers and a digital board. It is great! I go to a diferent room for English and music, and I go to the gym for PE.
I have got 9 subjects. I like maths and music but I hate arts. However my favourite subject is PE because I like running and doing exercise.
My school has got a library, a concert hall and a school garden where were plant different things: flowers, tomatoes, lettuce...
This year I want to do my best. My resolutions for this school year are:
-to pay attencion
-to get good marks

It is going to be a good year! I know!

Abril


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario