Etiquetas

domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL by David Abeledo 6A

Hello! It's October and I am back to school.
My class is 6A and we are the oldest in the school. My teacher is Conchy, my English teacher is Rosa, my music teacher is Pedro and my PE teacher is Jose Manuel
My classroom is big and nice.We have got computers and a digital board. It is great! I go to a different room for English and Music and I go to the gym for PE.

I have got 9 subjects. I like maths and science but I hate Galician.My favouritre subject is PE because I like doing exercice.
My school has got a library, a concert hall and a school garden.

This year I want to do my best. My resolutions for this school year are:
-To pay attention.
-To get good marks.

It is going to be a very good year! I know!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario