Etiquetas

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!! by Alba Bermúdez 6A

Hello! It's October and I'm very sad because I'm back at school. But I'm happy too because this is my last year at school. I'm in year 6.
My class is 6A. My teacher is Conchy , she's very funny,. I like my classmates too. My English teacher is Rosa, my music teacher is Pedro and my PE teacher is Jose Manuel.
My classroom is big and nice. We have computers for all the children, a digital board, a blackboard and a noticeboard with photos, pictures...
My school has got a library, a concert hall and a garden with differents plants: tomatoes, lettuce, flowers...
I've got 9 subjects: PE, Galician, Spanish, Arts, Music, Maths, Science, Citizenship and Religion. I like maths and music but I hate  science. My favourite subject is arts because I love drawing  and painting and I haven't got homework.
This year I want to do my best. My resolution for this school year is:
- To chat less with my classmates.
This is going to be a great year!

Alba

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario