Etiquetas

domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

OH NO!!! SCHOOL!!! by Estela Fociños 6A

Summer is finished. I am back at school.
 

This is my last year in the school. I am lazy to be back.
My class is 6A. My teacher is Conchy, my English teacher is Rosa, my music teacher is Pedro and my PE teacher is José Manuel.
I love my classmates, they are very funny but a bit chatty.
In my class we have got computers and a big digital board. We have different classrooms for some subjects, for example: English and music and we go to the gym for PE.
I have got 9 subjects. I like Spanish and music but I hate science because we study much. I hate school so I have not got a favourite subject.
My school has got a library, a big hall, a sport centre and a school garden to plant flowers, tomatoes, peppers, ...

This year I want to do my best. My resolutions for this year are:
- to do my homework
- to study every day
- to get good marks

It is going to be a good year!!!

Estela :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario