- 4 eggs yolks
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) cream,double
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain powdered gelatine
- 150g couverture chocolate
- 3 eggs whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla essence
1.-Beat eggyolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
2.- In another bowl,soak gelatine in 1/2 cup of water at room temperature.
3.-After the gelatine is well soaked,stir in some hot water,mixing well and heat.Bring to the boil.
4.-Remove from heat and cool completely.
5.- Chop chocolate and melt it in a double boil.
6.-Whip cream and caster sugar until(stage whipped cream gently into the eggyolk-mixture.
7.-Whisk egg whites with 3 tablespoons of sugar until stiff.Fold them into the mixture gently. 6.- I